Amplitube for Mac - Stomps not going in the stomp area?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Amplitube for Mac - Stomps not going in the stomp area?

Postby fatnecks » Wed May 04, 2022 3:35 am

Hey all:

I've been using Ampltitube for Mac for a few years now, upgraded to v5 a couple of months back. Just bought an iRig Stomp I/O and am trying to figure out some things. One thing that's come up has to do with my presets and the stomp area.

I can create a preset and assign it to a bank. My preset rig has a few stomps in it. However, when I switch from preset mode to stomp mode, those pedals are not in row #2 (the stomp area) of the live mode view.

There are a couple videos out there that show how to go into the menu and assign a control and then "learn" which button it is. I've watched them and tried that and it seems logical, but it doesn't actually work to get the stomps into the stomp area. Am I missing an easy solution?

Thanks!
fatnecks

Re: Amplitube for Mac - Stomps not going in the stomp area?

Postby danroberts2@mac.com » Sat May 27, 2023 3:43 pm

Did you ever resolve this? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Dan
danroberts2@mac.com

Postby fatnecks » Sat May 27, 2023 4:04 pm

Yes, I did. Here’s a video that I made a while back and I think the issue you’re asking about is addressed in the last chapter of the video. Good luck!

https://youtu.be/WrX1LVzENRg
fatnecks

Postby danroberts2@mac.com » Sat May 27, 2023 8:06 pm

That is awesome, I'm really grateful for you taking the time to make that video, I just learnt a bunch. Very generous of you.

All very best to you,

Dan
danroberts2@mac.com

Postby fatnecks » Sat May 27, 2023 10:33 pm

Glad it helped! Like I said, I made the video that I had been hoping to find and never did....
fatnecks

Postby ponyboysa42 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:24 am

U can assign anything u want through the menu if it’s after that arrow that lets u add another amp. But anything before! stomp will go on auto n messes up. Even stuff I assigned to another controller. Before the arrow u have to follow rules.if u get 4 pedals set up before wah in signal then move the wah to first it’ll take the one slot as well automatically. N I’ve gone in n cleared all the global stuff n turned off preset button. So if u only wast 6 pedal u can do in any order n assign how u want n it works(after the split)but it won’t show up on the stomp live screen correctly. Should just be drag n drop like iOS!
ponyboysa42

Return to Interfaces & Controllers