iRig HD2 no inputs in Ableton 9 :(

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD2 no inputs in Ableton 9 :(

Postby lucasIK1 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Hi everyone,

so I recently purchase an iRig HD2, been using it with my iPhone 11 for a few weeks, and it's working great. Yesterday I decided to try to record some ideas in Ableton 9, but unfortunately I cant get it to work. Its weird, I have the IKMultimedia Asio driver installed and I can select the iRig as my device in Ableton. But when looking in the input settings in Ableton, there's no input listed, anything... I've tried Amplitube 5 in standalone, iRig is here, it works perfect, but in Ableton, no matter what I do, there's no input... :(

Any help greatly appreciated!
lucasIK1

Re: iRig HD2 no inputs in Ableton 9 :(

Postby lucasIK1 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:26 pm

Ok I just tried with ASIO4ALL, and after selecting the iRig in ASIO4ALL Setup Window, I know have inputs available in Ableton Inputs Window. Enabling those inputs seems to work fine.

This looks like a IK Driver Problem, but I hope I'll get good performances with the ASIO4ALL Driver.

Thanks
lucasIK1

Re: iRig HD2 no inputs in Ableton 9 :(

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 04, 2021 3:52 pm

If you are having problems with the IK iRig ASIO driver, please work with IK Support as that will be the better-performing option when working properly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers