No sound from DAW on Axe I/O with headphones [Resolved]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

No sound from DAW on Axe I/O with headphones [Resolved]

Postby Aurora900 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 am

Hi,
I just got my axe i/o today and went to set it up. I can hear my DI signal just fine in my headphones plugged into the axe i/o, but when I load up amplitube 5 I can't hear anything in my headphones when I turn the monitor knob to the DAW side. I can see the guitar's signal is making it into amplitube since I can record and see the waveforms, but the monitor doesn't seem to be working. This was previously working fine with my old line 6 gx, I could hear the processed signal in my headphones, but its not working with the axe.

Amplitube is set up to use ASIO and I have my axe i/o selected for both input and output. Not sure whats wrong, can someone help me out? I'm really stumped here
Aurora900

Re: No sound from DAW on Axe I/O with headphones

Postby Aurora900 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 am

Nevermind... I figured it out. In the ASIO output settings in amplitube everything started working after I flipped the output channels to different values and then back to 1 and 2 for left and right respectively (exactly as they were set by default) and now magically everything works exactly as its supposed to.
Aurora900

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:12 pm

I am glad that you have got it sorted out.

Please let Support know, via here as several users have reported issues with AT5 / ASIO set-up. The more info that Support gets, the easier it should be for the development team to fix the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby vfowler » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:43 am

Thanks, this helped me out. Odd issue, but computers are funny things to figure out sometimes.
vfowler

Re: No sound from DAW on Axe I/O with headphones [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:42 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Interfaces & Controllers