iRig Stream not working on any apps!?

AXE I/O, iRig Stomp I/O, StealthPlug, StealthPedal, StompIO Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stream not working on any apps!?

Postby SPELLWRKS » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:04 am

Hello,

I purchased the iRig Stream with the intent of livestreaming on apps like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.

However, so far the only app that recognizes audio input on my device (Android) is the iRig Recorder app. I am able to record audio and video within the iRig recorder app, but I get nothing on Instagram or FB.
SPELLWRKS

Re: iRig Stream not working on any apps!?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:36 pm

It should work flawlessly for social media livestreaming on those platforms. I am not sure what is causing the problem you are having but IK Support can provide direct technical support to resolve your issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby p_singh3@hotmail.com » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 pm

I have been having the exact problem. I have an androud and plug and play works flawlessly with the irig app, but i recieve heavy static when listening back to the IG or FB livestream
p_singh3@hotmail.com

Postby SPELLWRKS » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:07 pm

Yes. The troubleshooting steps offered by customer support did not resolve the issue for me either.
SPELLWRKS

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:18 pm

If the team's suggestions don't work, please let them know and they will continue to troubleshoot with you and resolve your issue.

We and many others use iRig Stream regularly for Instagram and Facebook live streams and it works like a charm. I'm sure they'll be able to fix whatever is happening in your cases.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby p_singh3@hotmail.com » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:20 pm

SPELLWRKS wrote:Yes. The troubleshooting steps offered by customer support did not resolve the issue for me either.

What i tried for IG live was varying volumes, switching combinations of on and off with the mono/loopback, wifi off, and airplane mode with wifi on. Same result.
p_singh3@hotmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:54 pm

p_singh3@hotmail.com wrote:
SPELLWRKS wrote:Yes. The troubleshooting steps offered by customer support did not resolve the issue for me either.

What i tried for IG live was varying volumes, switching combinations of on and off with the mono/loopback, wifi off, and airplane mode with wifi on. Same result.

Have you done this at the suggestion of IK Support? If not, please open a ticket with them and they'll assist you and resolve your issue. If you have, please let them know their suggestions have not resolved your issue and they'll continue to assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby p_singh3@hotmail.com » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:56 pm

Opened a ticket earlier today. Looking forward to finding a solution, thank you!
p_singh3@hotmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:57 pm

p_singh3@hotmail.com wrote:Opened a ticket earlier today. Looking forward to finding a solution, thank you!

Great! Unfortunately I have not run into similar issues even though I've used iRig Stream extensively or I'd have further suggestions!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fredtorphy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 am

Same exact issues as described by OP and others... what’s the deal? Are there known bugs?
fredtorphy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Not that I know of, nor in my experience with hours and hours on iRig Stream. Please report your issue to IK Support and they'll assist you directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fredtorphy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:16 am

Thanks, I did yesterday, just waiting on a reply. Thnx.
fredtorphy

Postby fredtorphy » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:47 pm

Hi Peter IK, haven't heard back yet regrading my support request. Totally understand these are tough times, but just wanted to check in to see if there's anything else that I can do to resolve / troubleshoot the issues I've been experiencing with iRig Stream.

Thanks,
fredtorphy

Return to Interfaces & Controllers