Do we have an Amplitube wish list?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Do we have an Amplitube wish list?

Postby ktofe » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 pm

My Whishlist :

- Put a volume control on the metronome
- Have the ability to see devices bought in the custom shop within the web control panel
- Have a discount on bundles if you have already bought some devices in the custom shop

Have a nice day :D
ktofe

Postby sixtosounds » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 am

Update or re-model all of the original overdrives and distortions. They don't hold up and aren't very accurate. Heck, sell them a la carte if you want. I'd buy most of 'em. I'd also appreciate some kind of "Klon" overdrive and a better octave fuzz than what's in that Hendrix bundle.
sixtosounds

Postby sixtosounds » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 pm

I just realized that Amplitube doesn't have any kind of low/high pass fliters. Seems like a pretty basic thing to have and it's kind of important to a lot of people.
sixtosounds

Postby guitarkite » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Recently purchased AmpliTube Max as an upgrade from AT3. The number options and adjustments is now officially mind numbing! But since this is a wish list... How about a few more softer clipping overdrive pedals... The Wampler “Tumnus” would be awesome! Particularly since you’ve already got a relationship with Wampler.
guitarkite

Postby fthtopcat » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:26 am

Not even going to lie, I’m on a mission to take some of my perfected Mark IV tones that I’ve managed to get to sound dangerously close to Petrucci’s IIC+ and SFAM tones; and send em through the power section of my VFX5212 (I’m poor okay?).

That being said, tube amp friendly super flat signal settings would be nice to have as an option so I basically can Frankenstein my way to a IIC+
fthtopcat

Postby bennyvx78 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Some amps that are on my wishlist for Amplitube are.
Carvin Legacy.
Bogner Shiva and Ecstacy
CornFord Harlequin, Carrera and MK50H
Marshall JVM410H Satriani sign.

And for pedals :
Soldano GTO supercharger
(I probably wil come up with more ideas soon)

But It would be extremely cool if the fine folks of IKm would add
this gear.
bennyvx78

Postby iverdero » Thu May 31, 2018 6:48 pm

I think one of the main flaws with amp sims in general is the inability to make the guitar feedback. It would be great to have a feature to make the guitar feedback with an expression pedal or such.

Also it would be great to have a "modular" amplitube so to have the pedals, amps, loop, cabinets, mics and rack in separate plugins. This way you could for example use the "amp plugin" and then take the signal out from your interface to your physical pedalboard, and then inject it again to your interface into a different channel in your DAW. Or put plugins in between sections.

What I mean in the end is that it would be great to have more routing capabilities.

Thank you!
iverdero

Postby carlaz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Well, real harmonic feedback occurs when enough volume comes out of the speakers to start making the guitar strings vibrate. So you can, of course, do this with Amplitube as long as you are playing in an environment with speakers that are pushing your amplified tone back at you, at at least modest volumes.

Of course, if you are recording while listening to your amplified tone just on headphones, that kind of feedback is not likely to occur (unless your headphones can produce so much volume that your ears have already been obliterated and you won't hear the feedback -- or anything else -- anyway. :lol: )

In a headphones-situation, it would be necessary to somehow separately model the effect of guitar-strings (abstractly modeled guitar strings -- not the strings on your actual guitar, obviously) being vibrated and that signal going into your signal path to Amplitube. Possibly you would have to somehow model how the strings were being fretted, or at least the appropriate pitches, based on the frequencies of your original signal. So all this might be possible, but it admittedly sounds rather tricky.

But you can get feedback with Amplitube just by cranking eternal monitors to a sufficient level when playing -- as with any other amp system.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby Spanishfly69 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:10 pm

What’s up musicians! My wish list would be, to be able to have my presets from AmpliTube 4 from my Mac, be able to be used in AmpliTube iOS app! That would be wonderful not to have to re-create all the sounds that we have worked on! Maybe IK could do that for us loyal customers! One day maybe?
Spanishfly69

Postby jockelundberg » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:52 am

Softube has a feedback plugin, that would be great to have in amp5:

I’d also,Ike to see
-automatic input gain staging (input)
- reverse delay
- a modulation toolset
- multi band splitter for fox
- redesigned preset browser ala guitar rig
- removal of presets for kit I don’t own
- a vst plugin slot in tack effects, at least for t-racks
- more visualization of effect, this is after all digital
jockelundberg

Postby carlaz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Besides new or upgraded models, I think some of the big stuff for an Amplitube 5 could be in interface/useability for improved workflow. Yes, many have called for a scaleable or at least bigger GUI, and I'm definitely amongst those going blind staring at tiny little labels that seem only a few pixels across. :shock:

But I also think some flexibility with the menu system would be useful. One of the places I definitely go blind is squinting at the tiny text in nested drop-down menus -- and the menus are all separate from the images in the GUI.

What if I could just right-click/context-click/Ctrl-click/whatever on the GUI's image of the gear to pop-up a list/menu of options, and perhaps the list itself could be graphical (with thumbnails for the gear, instead of names)? Then, there could be things like "suggested" choices (for bits of gear judged to be commonly matched with other bits of gear you are using at present), and/or "recent choices", etc. 1

Basically, I want to be able to access, explore, and choose options more quickly and easily. I spent a lot of time in the last week or so playing with different cab and speaker models, and navigating the current menu system got really tedious. :? I sort of want to be able to click (and hold?) on the picture of the gear in the GUI to navigate my way through: "Ah, which cab? Not that one ... this one! But not the stock speakers ... fill it with these other speakers instead! Or some predefined set I've saved ...." Etc.

The faster and easier a user can flip through gear options (which is the huge advantage of digital models over physical kit) to find the tone they're looking for, the happier they will be. 8-)
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm

To answer the topic title, yes we do viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19889

Let's consolidate to one place, the official list. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling