AmpliTube not authorized

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: AmpliTube not authorized

Postby dscheidt » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:05 am

Wasn't there supposed to be an FAQ about how to fix with Garageband? The steps that were outlined were fairly straight forward and simple, and the caveat wasn't bad.
dscheidt

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:20 am

There is an installation and authorization manual included in the installer file as well as instructions emailed with any digital delivery purchase you make from the IK web shop.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RyanMadgwick123 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:44 pm

I have just installed iRig HD2 anf attempted to authorise AmpliTube 4 using the serial number provider via Authorization Manager. It says "This product is not supported by the Authorization Manager (509)"

What is this $%"$%·"??? What a disgraceful product!
I tried issuing a ticket, as there´s no email, but it won´t even give a space to type the actual issue. These just a load of stupid questions about "what version/host" I´m using?!?!?
I don´t care! I want you to tell me how to use your product´s serial number!!!!!

Very disappointment!

What´s going on?!?!?!?!?!
RyanMadgwick123

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:01 pm

RyanMadgwick123 wrote:I have just installed iRig HD2 anf attempted to authorise AmpliTube 4 using the serial number provider via Authorization Manager. It says "This product is not supported by the Authorization Manager (509)"

What is this $%"$%·"??? What a disgraceful product!
I tried issuing a ticket, as there´s no email, but it won´t even give a space to type the actual issue. These just a load of stupid questions about "what version/host" I´m using?!?!?
I don´t care! I want you to tell me how to use your product´s serial number!!!!!

Very disappointment!

What´s going on?!?!?!?!?!

Authorization Manager is for software. iRig HD 2 should come with a card which has the serial number and instructions to register that serial at a URL. You can register at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/registration
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling