ToneX Pedal - Audio in via USB Amp modelling via the pedal?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX Pedal - Audio in via USB Amp modelling via the pedal?

Postby Christopher.W » Thu May 09, 2024 9:06 pm

Hello,

Is it possible to use the USB input to play backing tracks from my computer into the ToneX Pedal and use the ToneX pedal to do the amp modelling and mix that with the backing track?

Many thanks, Chris
Christopher.W

Re: ToneX Pedal - Audio in via USB Amp modelling via the ped

Postby valeriegoss » Wed May 22, 2024 9:00 am

Yes, I think it is possible to use the USB input to play backing tracks from my computer into the ToneX Pedal and use the ToneX pedal to do the amp modelling and mix that with the backing track
valeriegoss

Postby Christopher.W » Wed May 22, 2024 10:07 am

I’ll have a play again at the weekend, but I was not able to get it to work. What did you have the USB set to in the pedal?

I have also read that this is possible on the ToneX One pedal but not the big one as the USB is implemented differently. I just made an assumption that I would be able to do USB audio in like on my Yamaha THR or Boss Katana, so it would be fantastic if it were able to do it.

Best wishes, Chris
Christopher.W

Postby tim.jones.cheltenham » Thu May 23, 2024 3:04 pm

Can confirm this works 100% on the Tonex One, can't answer for the Pedal though....
tim.jones.cheltenham

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling