Amplitube and IRIG Stomp I/O

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube and IRIG Stomp I/O

Postby Timstampertim@aol.com » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:33 pm

How do i reset slots back to their original factory presets. Copied over slots 2 thru 7 when in standalone mode accidently via midi learn. i am using an IPAD how do I get the Presets back that came with Amplitube?

Slot 1 is copied or duplicated in slot 2 thru 4 and slot 5 is copied or duplicated over slot 6 and 7.
What do I do? I want them back. When I double tap or hold it a preset copies over it or duplicates. Nightmare. In other words.

I was messing around with the assignments when in standalone mode and seeing how midi learn works and I created a mess. Need everything back to the factory settings.

I don't see a folder for Amplitube on my IPAD so I can't find the presets anywhere either.

Thanks,

Tim
Timstampertim@aol.com

Re: Amplitube and IRIG Stomp I/O

Postby johnhines » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:57 pm

I just remove the App and reinstall it from the App store. Brings back the factory presets every time. CAUTION: You will lose any User presets/assignments.
johnhines

Re: Amplitube and IRIG Stomp I/O

Postby Timstampertim@aol.com » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:25 pm

Thanks, that makes sense. I found the presets button in the mixer area and I was able to copy some new presets into the slots I had copied over. That helped but I like your solution too it would be nice to have it back to square one absolutely love this stuff just figured out how to get tonex to work too. Would be wonderful to see the irig stomp come with a mic input someday like the line 6 products do.

Thanks

Tim
Timstampertim@aol.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling