Problem with presets

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problem with presets

Postby TJStaar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:18 pm

Hi, I'm having a problem with presets when in Studio One. When I initially choose a preset, it is fine. However, when I change to another preset, the pictures and definition all change but the sound does not. The only way I have found to change the sound is to remove the Amplitube from the track and re-add it. The default sound works and the first preset I go to works but subsequent ones don't.
This is only in the DAW, the standalone Amplitube works fine.
I saw a suggestion that this is a problem with the vst3 version and vst2 will work, but I don't see an option to download vst2. The product manager only downloads the vst3.
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Todd
TJStaar

Re: Problem with presets

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:56 pm

The AmpliTube 5 installation should install both VST2 and 3 from what I've seen. Please report these issues to IK Support if you have not done so already so they can work directly with you to resolve them. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sharmon123@ » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:28 am

Ditto on what Peter said. I have the identical set up and it works as expected. Something isn't right with the install.
Sharmon123@

Postby TJStaar » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:31 am

Thank you both. I will follow up on that.
TJStaar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling