Amplitube on Windows using the Irig 2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube on Windows using the Irig 2

Postby P0stN0te » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:50 pm

I'm trying to get a guitar signal into AmpliTube using the Irig 2 and Asio4All drivers, however I'm struggling to get it working. I've tried setting the Asio4All to different input and output devices to try and see which ones will work, but none, except the computer's mic, seem to have any input signal in Amplitube. I'm using the 1/8 inch TRRS cable which is on the Irig 2 to connect to a single socket in my laptop and a 1/4 inch TRS cable to connect my guitar to the Irig 2. I'm using Windows 11. I hope someone can help, if you need more information I would be happy to give it. I was thinking maybe the problem is I have to use a USB adapter of sorts to get the Irig to connect to my computer, however I'm really not sure.
P0stN0te

Re: Amplitube on Windows using the Irig 2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:44 pm

iRig 2 does not list Windows compatibility. Most Windows PCs do not have a combination input/output jack which would be required for iRig 2 and even the few that do may not be compatible.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling