Amplitube 5 Stand Alone and STILL no sound.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Stand Alone and STILL no sound.

Postby DesmondP » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:13 am

Plug guitar in. Input registers. Output registers. NO audio signal travels through amp/cab models and out of monitors.

Apparently this has been a problem with Amplitube 5 for years and I have found nothing that fixes this issue. Amplitube works (sort of, although sound quality leaves allot to be desired) in my DAW, but not at all in stand alone mode so that I can explore amp/cab/stomp models, tweak, adjust, get good tone, etc. before going in to production in my DAW.

I have been into my settings properties and my primary ASIO sound source IS LISTED here so what's the problem IK?

So...SOUND. We need (again, I guess I speak for a multitude of users here)...sound.

All help appreciated and an actual FIX would be better.

Am I missing something?
DesmondP

Re: Amplitube 5 Stand Alone and STILL no sound.

Postby Sharmon123@ » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:00 am

These are Ik users like yourself. Would you help someone who demanded an answer like this ? You can start with a little more details. Amplitube 5 hasn't works for years ? All 2 1/2 years since it's initial release ? What interface are you using , how is your cabling , what DAW ? You have had no sound for years and you are asking now ? What OS are you using , what versions of the software are you using ?

Why would someone want to answer a question that is simply it doesn't work , fix it !

Just sayin'
Sharmon123@

Re: Amplitube 5 Stand Alone and STILL no sound.

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:13 pm

Fair points, this is a user-to-user forum, not a tech support forum (as is stated at the top of the rules linked at the top of each page and to which you agree when registering for the forum) but it is indeed great to ask other users as well. This should also be entered as a ticket with IK Support directly for direct and official technical support so they can assist and get you up and running. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling