IK Product Manager does not work

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

IK Product Manager does not work

Postby Juliao_Jr. » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:54 pm

Hello.
I bought my ToneX, but I'm having serious problems with IK Product Manager. I simply cannot install any programs on my PC. I have already reviewed Windows authorizations. I have already manually written the address that would be the Product Manager default, including manually creating the folders. I've already tried changing the installation location to other locations, including other HD's, Documents, Downloads, disk C. I've already turned off Windows Defender and Antivirus. I've already tried compatibility mode and also installing and opening it as an administrator. I've used CCleaner and reinstalled it many times. I have already installed previous versions of IK Product Manager but it updates automatically and does not work offline. I wasted my weekend on this and couldn't resolve it. I read the FAQ's on the IK website. Does anyone have any suggestions? I opened a ticket at IK but they haven't responded yet. I'm in the middle of intense production, my machine is new and works very well with all the programs. I use Windows 10.
The message is always:
"you've selected does not exist, you do not have permissions to write to this location, or there is insufficient space in the current download path. Please close this window to select a new path or clear up some space. (code: 108)"
Thanks
Juliao_Jr.

Re: IK Product Manager does not work

Postby methodman3000@yahoo.com » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:53 am

I am experiencing the same issues. I bought Amplitube 5 Max and had it installed and working well, until I decided to install the update. After that everything locked up. I have not been able to reregister it. It say that my serial number has been used by a different person. I wrote to IK multimedia 5 days ago and STILL have not heard anything back. My product also is not showing up in the IK multimedia manager. Any suggestions, also my computer never has the capichs work. So I can't contact IK without typeing in my pw by hand everytime I want to use it.
methodman3000@yahoo.com

Postby tau_landi94 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:33 am

anche io solito problema ed ho acquistato amplitube 5...ho scritto anche io al supporto..speriamo rispondano presto perche anche io ho delle lavorazioni da sbrigare urgentemente..perfavore ik multimedia rispondeteci che abbiamo pagato per avere i vostri prodotti
tau_landi94

Postby Sharmon123@ » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:19 am

Fix your Windows "TrustedInstaller" permissions , they are broken.
Sharmon123@

Postby tau_landi94 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:55 pm

@Sharmon123@ mi potresti spiegare il procedimento?
tau_landi94

Postby revmagdalen » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:51 pm

I ran IK Product Manager as administrator and it immediately started downloading. Hope this helps.
revmagdalen

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling