tone.net preset downloading

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

tone.net preset downloading

Postby njt098 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:35 pm

hi. i'm looking to use amplitube for playing live. when switching presets, it takes a second to "download the preset from tone.net". is there a way to keep these downloaded to reduce the switching time? thanks.
njt098

Re: tone.net preset downloading

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:35 pm

That is downloading temporarily in order to audition ToneNET presets. You should save the presets you'd like to continue using by clicking the down arrow next to the preset name in the upper left-hand side of the AmpliTube interface.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby njt098 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:22 am

Thank you so much, that worked! Would using a footswitch work for switching between these two? I'm new to this so sorry if it's a dumb question lol
njt098

Postby njt098 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:26 am

btw if it does work, which one could i use? i have a wah and therefore don't need an expression pedal. could i use something like the line 6 fbv2 2 button?
njt098

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling