ToneX : could not start the modeler engine

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX : could not start the modeler engine

Postby peconzenet » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:04 am

Hi all
Trying ro make some of my own capture , with a macmini, catalina, and a scarlett 2i2.
. The capture going all great (no error, no level issue), but then on the following step, i got the message “could not start the modeler engine” after couple of minutes. I tried the fast and the medium option. I tried couple of time, same result.
I reached ik customer support, but it took couples of days to get a “In order to create a capture you would need to use the Tonex Capture which is a different product than the Tonex Pedal.“which is not the good answer :).
Do you have any advice?
Thannnk
Greg
peconzenet

Re: ToneX : could not start the modeler engine

Postby The_Duke » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:22 pm

I have the same problem with the Tonex Capture.
The_Duke

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:36 pm

peconzenet wrote:Hi all
Trying ro make some of my own capture , with a macmini, catalina, and a scarlett 2i2.
. The capture going all great (no error, no level issue), but then on the following step, i got the message “could not start the modeler engine” after couple of minutes. I tried the fast and the medium option. I tried couple of time, same result.
I reached ik customer support, but it took couples of days to get a “In order to create a capture you would need to use the Tonex Capture which is a different product than the Tonex Pedal.“which is not the good answer :).
Do you have any advice?
Thannnk
Greg

If the first answer is does not resolve your issue or you have any followup questions/comments/concerns about it, please reply to the email and the representative will continue to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peconzenet » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
peconzenet wrote:Hi all
Do you have any advice?
Thannnk
Greg

If the first answer is does not resolve your issue or you have any followup questions/comments/concerns about it, please reply to the email and the representative will continue to assist you.

Exactly what i have done. And still waiting for an answer.
I thought maybe some peoples from the community would have face the same issue and could have some insights
peconzenet

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling