Where are midi assignments stored?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Where are midi assignments stored?

Postby ShatteredMcCafferty » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:08 pm

Hi all

I am waiting for a new Windows PC to turn up replacing my Mac mini. I have a few days to wait so have started to set up my AmpliTube presets linked to ToneX profiled amps.

What I want to know is if I create my presets and let's say assign midi to that preset to control wah\delay etc, if I copy the. Library.db to a. new PC, will the midi assignments also transfer or are they stored in an alternative location.

I just want to understand as if it is not, I will wait for the new PC to turn up.

Thank you

Mike
ShatteredMcCafferty

Re: Where are midi assignments stored?

Postby ShatteredMcCafferty » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:23 am

Apologies, I finally found where the manual was online! Only had to look at the My Products page.

Seems the presets midi is stored with the preset itself which is great. Not sure where the Global Preset data is stored but this is easily replicated.

Now I know this I need to create a template then copy that to ensure a consistent assignment per preset.
ShatteredMcCafferty

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling