no input level in tonex

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

no input level in tonex

Postby kip0992 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:38 am

I have an issue where there is no input level to tonex software. I have used two different audio interfaces as well as the tonex pedal. I can play the sample and hear it just fine, however when I play my guitar there is no input level. I can switch over to amplitube and everything works just fine so I know it's not an issue with my interfaces, cables, or volume knob on my guitar. The tonex pedal works fine as an I/O for my DAW and Amplitube so I know it's not an issue with the tonex pedal.

When I compare settings on tonex with amplitube everthing is the same with one exception. Under settings the account tab always says "offline".

Everything was working fine and this problem started out of no where. It's like tonex isn't recognizing any interface.
kip0992

Re: no input level in tonex

Postby kip0992 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:30 am

I have uninstalled and reinstalled tonex several times and it still isn't working
kip0992

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:33 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Since other users haven't chimed in and I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kblackburn » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:29 am

Just FYI, I am having the same issue and have turned in a support request. I haven't heard anything yet though. I don't have the "account offline" issue you have, mine shows online. But the behavior is the same. No input level even though I can hear the samples.

Here is my post on the issue:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33803
kblackburn

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling