Tonex bonus collection 3 registered as free product ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex bonus collection 3 registered as free product ?

Postby Stone1888 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:48 pm

hello
i just bought tonex max and all is good , i noticed in product manager that it says in notifications that , Tonex bonus collection 3 registered as free product . What does that mean as i dont see any bonus collection in tonex max ?
cheers for your time !!
Stone1888

Re: Tonex bonus collection 3 registered as free product ?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:53 pm

That is the bonus Tone Models provided with the TONEX 1.5 software update. You need to open the settings in TONEX and run Restore Purchases. It will open IK Product Manager so you'll need to log in there if you are not already logged into it when it opens and let it run that Restore Purchases (there's a progress bar in the TONEX settings once you do).

To see these new models you can click the new sort button at the top of the Tone Model list and sort by Date Added and scroll to the top of that list. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Tonex bonus collection 3 registered as free product ?

Postby Stone1888 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:17 am

ok , cheers peter was wondering what that was , any way tonex max and amplitube max are awesome , probably the best amp sims and captures out there
Stone1888

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling