Dead in Arizona

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Dead in Arizona

Postby MRD521 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:44 pm

Just downloaded/purchased Amplitube 5 and... DANG

Not exactly a new player but I'm new to just about every piece of equipment save for my simple pedalboard and vintage twin amp so this has been overwhelming - In a good way.

If I had any critique at all it would be to spell out the process for guys like me just to make it easier to pull the trigger on the purchase decision. There were a few things I had to google on my own and read forum posts about to understand like the "Update product manager before purchase" message and that annoying random white noise issue during the initial test drive.

I mean, I thought the noise issue was a problem with my 3rd gen 2i2! I actually unloaded the drivers for it and loaded up the most recent... THREE times trying to solve it before I figured out that it was because I had 'locked' items in the signal chain and then another 45 minutes looking for how to update the product manager including reinstalling it.

Other than that, my doors are officially blown off and I'm gonna have fun pushing buttons and twisting knobs for an awful long time.
MRD521

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling