ToneX File Folders

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX File Folders

Postby CACOrange07 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:45 pm

I've been wanting to have IK create more than just a favorite one button on or off setting for a while. I wanted to see a 1 to 3, or a 1 to 5 star rating for each amp model. But that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
So I am now wondering about using the File Folders in ToneX but I donb't know how they work or if they work with AT5?
If I were to create folders labeled 1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, etc and put the amp model in the folder of my own rating, how does that effect me finding these models later? do I need to open each folder when searching for amps then?
And will this affect the selection in AT5 when I want to use a ToneX model in AT5?
I have downloaded quiet a few models and somethings scrolling throuh them all when creating a signal chain in AT5 can take up hours of my time. I want to be able to shorten that by maybe searching in 1 Star rated models. Is it possible to set it up this way?
CACOrange07

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling