Update the product manager

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Update the product manager

Postby TheSixStringedNerd » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:38 pm

I recently posted about not being able to try out amps. Fixed that by uninstalling and installing the IK Product Manager again. The buy button still says I need to update the product manager before purchasing. Not sure what to do.
TheSixStringedNerd

Re: Update the product manager

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:17 pm

If you click to download and install the version when prompted and you still get the message the next time you open it, please download the latest version directly from the IK site and install that https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/productmanager
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TheSixStringedNerd » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:37 am

I tried that it still didnt work. :( Same message and now i cant even do the free trial.
TheSixStringedNerd

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:55 pm

TheSixStringedNerd wrote:I tried that it still didnt work. :( Same message and now i cant even do the free trial.

In that case you'll need to work with IK Support. I'm sure they can assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rstubes » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:45 pm

I had the same problem, even heard back from tech support. See https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33607. I eventually concluded that "there appears to be a lingering issue with the buy button". I sill find it funny that an update would break the buy button of all things.

I ended up buying AT MAX because it was on sale for the cost of just a few pieces of equipment. That's one option to consider.
rstubes

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling