Just bought A5 MAX V2 but morley pedals locked ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Just bought A5 MAX V2 but morley pedals locked ?

Postby Stone1888 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:23 am

hello
i just bought amplitube 5 max v2 a couple of days ago and i must say great software , all works great apart from the marley stomps , oil can delay and power wah fuzz , everything else seems to be available and working , just those 2 pedals . The morley contour wah works and is unlocked .
I have tried reinstalling from scratch , restoring purchases in the amplitube program , custom shop and product manager , i have also unauthorised and reauthorised , but the morley stomps are still locked . if any body can help that would be great .
cheers for your time !!
Stone1888

Re: Just bought A5 MAX V2 but morley pedals locked ?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:08 pm

The Morley Collection was released after AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 was released thus is not included.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Stone1888 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:56 pm

hello
i just checked and the morley collection is definitely included in the new A5 max V2 ,
thanks
Stone1888

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:34 am

Stone1888 wrote:hello
i just checked and the morley collection is definitely included in the new A5 max V2 ,
thanks

It definitely is not. It does not state so on the Morley page and please visit https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/ and click "Gear Included" under AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 (and note Morley is not listed in the collections that are listed on the AmpliTube 5 MAX column of the chart too).

You may be thinking of or referring to the limited time offer where it was included for a limited time only through July 31, 2023.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Stone1888 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:04 am

hello ,
thanks for reply but .... if you check the "gear" tab you will see they are listed , and also the contour wah is actually working , it is just 2 stomps that are locked

here is the link : https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... v2#thegear ( UK website shop ) they are listed as coming with MAX V2 , in this current sale .

just click on the gear tab and then scroll down a bit and you will see they are listed as being included in A5 Max V2
thanks for your time peter !!
Stone1888

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:32 pm

That's all the gear that is available for AmpliTube, not a list of what is in AmpliTube 5 MAX v2. Please follow the steps in my reply to see specifically what is in AmplITube 5 MAX v2 and you won't find the two Morley items that you don't have access to in that list. The Contour Wah was previously available when AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 was released so it is in AmpliTube 5 MAX v2.

Edit - this is the direct link to the PDF list that I mention above: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... 2_gear.pdf

There is no Oil Can Delay or Power Wah Fuzz listed there.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Stone1888 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:12 am

all right peter ,
yeh cheers for that , i thought they were included in max v2 , i will just pick them up in a sale sometime ,anyways loving A5 Max , just been trying out the bass stuff and its top class !!
cheers for your time !!
Stone1888

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:49 am

Stone1888 wrote:all right peter ,
yeh cheers for that , i thought they were included in max v2 , i will just pick them up in a sale sometime ,anyways loving A5 Max , just been trying out the bass stuff and its top class !!
cheers for your time !!

No problem. Sorry I didn't explain it clearly enough. Glad you are loving AmpliTube 5 MAX. I think that it goes so well with TONEX that we have a powerhouse on our hands and there should be a bright future for both and I look forward to it.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling