Please update IK Product Manager before purchasing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Please update IK Product Manager before purchasing

Postby rstubes » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:59 pm

May have to install Custom Shop to buy things a la carte. However, AT5 is still on sale for $80. I would consider buying that since you get everything for what a couple of items cost when purchasing individually.
rstubes

Postby hugo.jean7 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:55 am

I have a very simple question ... : why my numbers of ``autorization product changed almost EVERYTIME i opening th Ik Product Manager ... To be direct to the point , i have ONE computer
with all my produce installed on ... 3 external hard drive... But i have installed each ONE time...
i know sometime they ``updated`` , BUT for what i know update is NOT an ``autorization``
installation ( just an update...). For example i have buying and installed Hammond B-3X ... i install it ONCE ... i played with it MAYBE 3-4 times... and my ``AUTORIZED NUMBER`` remaining look to be 2 out of 10 !!!... WTF going on ???... THANKS for the explanation BECAUSE it doesn' t add OR make any sense... Can you imagine ?? I have installed it ONCE and it look like they dismiss my REAL number of autorization...
hugo.jean7

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:48 pm

hugo.jean7 wrote:I have a very simple question ... : why my numbers of ``autorization product changed almost EVERYTIME i opening th Ik Product Manager ... To be direct to the point , i have ONE computer
with all my produce installed on ... 3 external hard drive... But i have installed each ONE time...
i know sometime they ``updated`` , BUT for what i know update is NOT an ``autorization``
installation ( just an update...). For example i have buying and installed Hammond B-3X ... i install it ONCE ... i played with it MAYBE 3-4 times... and my ``AUTORIZED NUMBER`` remaining look to be 2 out of 10 !!!... WTF going on ???... THANKS for the explanation BECAUSE it doesn' t add OR make any sense... Can you imagine ?? I have installed it ONCE and it look like they dismiss my REAL number of autorization...

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Darrenmatthes » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:08 pm

rstubes wrote:I uninstalled IK Product Manager v1.1 and reinstalled v1.0 and both buttons work, so there appears to be a lingering issue with the buy button.

Any idea where I can download Product Manager v1.0? It's not on my computer any more.
Darrenmatthes

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:05 pm

Darrenmatthes wrote:
rstubes wrote:I uninstalled IK Product Manager v1.1 and reinstalled v1.0 and both buttons work, so there appears to be a lingering issue with the buy button.

Any idea where I can download Product Manager v1.0? It's not on my computer any more.

You should run the newest version, I know the suggestion from another user worked for them but IK Support would be best equipped to troubleshoot and resolve your issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling