TRY feature not working

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TRY feature not working

Postby Delectone » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:06 pm

Hello ik Team!

I can't success to use the Custom Shop's TRY feature , which is supposed to let me use an amp for a limited time.
I made sure I installed the latest IK product manager version 1.1.0, which is just out few hours ago. I'm excited to try products on Custom Shop so it shows the clock icon with remaining time but
AmpliTube 5 warning:" if you wantuse any gear in trial mode please start the IK Multimedia Product MAnager and restart Amplitube 5."
The product that i have tryed in custom shop is still locked by padlock in AmpliTube 5.
the system shows Access error 104
"it looks like something went wrong with your connection. please close /re-open the IK product manager and try again. if this issue persists, please contact support."

Can you explain me how I can succeed in trying new amp / sounds without the white noise interrupting please?

I am very happy to use your product and most likely will make purchase in near future.

Enjoy the play
Delectone

Re: TRY feature not working

Postby Feltonm1 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:31 am

Same issue here. Interested in the resolution.
Feltonm1

Postby rstubes » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:51 pm

Same here. It's probably related to the issue in this thread https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33607&p=144711#p144629
rstubes

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:59 am

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. Since you addressed the IK team, please note this sent a tech support forum. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and will provide assistance.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tiagofusco » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:29 pm

I am facing the same issue since yesterday (10/04/2024).
tiagofusco

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:14 pm

Please see the forum Guidelines thread. "Me too" posts without any additional useful info may be removed.

Please see Peter's reply above about reporting the problem to Tech Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tiagofusco » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:36 pm

DarkStar wrote:Please see the forum Guidelines thread. "Me too" posts without any additional useful info may be removed.

Sorry, but I believe "me too posts" are sure relevants. I already have a ticket open by the support and it is running for a week now. Yes, it is important as statistic for the team to be aware that issues marked as "possible solved" are still happening.

Best Regards
tiagofusco

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:51 pm

tiagofusco wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Please see the forum Guidelines thread. "Me too" posts without any additional useful info may be removed.

Sorry, but I believe "me too posts" are sure relevants. I already have a ticket open by the support and it is running for a week now. Yes, it is important as statistic for the team to be aware that issues marked as "possible solved" are still happening.

Best Regards

The ticketing system and team keep track of those statistics when users reply to their tickets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling