From Amplitube5 SE to Amplitube5 Max

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

From Amplitube5 SE to Amplitube5 Max

Postby AntonioK » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:39 pm

Hi.
I have Amplitube5 SE (in bundle with iRig HD2). Now, i wanted to buy Amplitube5 Max. I see that it costs 79.99 Euros (+VAT), but when i add it to the cart i can read:
AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 Upgrade.
Sorry, but i'm a bit confused: What means "Upgrade"? I buy the complete version or this is only an upgrade for those who already own AmpliTube 5 MAX?
Thx
AntonioK

Re: From Amplitube5 SE to Amplitube5 Max

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:35 pm

AntonioK wrote:Hi.
I have Amplitube5 SE (in bundle with iRig HD2). Now, i wanted to buy Amplitube5 Max. I see that it costs 79.99 Euros (+VAT), but when i add it to the cart i can read:
AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 Upgrade.
Sorry, but i'm a bit confused: What means "Upgrade"? I buy the complete version or this is only an upgrade for those who already own AmpliTube 5 MAX?
Thx

Upgrade is only a pricing option it doesn't change what gear you get. You qualify for the Upgrade level since you have another paid IK product registered per the Upgrade for All policy https://www.ikmultimedia.com/upgradeforall
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AntonioK » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:51 pm

Sorry Peter, thx for your replay, but i'm not english mather language and perhaps i didn't understand well. The question is this:
if i buy AmpliTube5 Max Upgrade (79.99 euros), i get the full version of Amplitube5 Max?
thx
AntonioK

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 pm

AntonioK wrote:Sorry Peter, thx for your replay, but i'm not english mather language and perhaps i didn't understand well. The question is this:
if i buy AmpliTube5 Max Upgrade (79.99 euros), i get the full version of Amplitube5 Max?
thx

Yes.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby AntonioK » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:17 pm

ok, thx
AntonioK

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling