Amplitube 5 suggestions...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 suggestions...

Postby lrutherford » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:15 pm

Hi all,

I have AT5 max and also Tonex. I love both programmes and I hope AT5 continues to be developed - whilst I like the simplicity of Tonex at one level... the sheer number of tone captures means settling on the 4/5 that would cover most bases can be time consuming.

The same is true I find with AT5.... whilst I understand the power oof AT5 and the huge array of amps/cabs/setting etc, sometimes I think that an option to have a 'simple' front end interface option would be good... on that simple front end you can just have your favourite amps/pedals and signal chain. I can't see that you can 'favourite' AT5 gear - so when looking at amps for example I am always presented with the huge array of what max has to offer. I know I can save presets, but what do people think if there was a simplified way to access the main gear that you use in AT5?

Cheers
lrutherford

Re: Amplitube 5 suggestions...

Postby thor.2653 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:31 am

I think it's a great idea, keeping it as simple as possible keeps you focused on practice, playing, and recording. Having a 2nd page where you explore and discovery at a deeper level when your feeling inclined would offer the best of both worlds.
thor.2653

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling