TONEX- Cabs not loading until I click VIR?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

TONEX- Cabs not loading until I click VIR?

Postby rcarlson72 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:41 pm

I just installed Tonex MAX last week. As I have been playing around with it I noticed that the sound was kind of thin and lack luster. Once I click the VIR tab all of a sudden the sound is more dynamic and has definition. Defiantly more low and high end. To me it sounds like the cabs are not loading up correctly until I click on the VIR.If I change to another Tone Model I still have the same issue and have to click on the VIR tab to fix it. Not sure if this has been noticed by others. I tried searching but did not find issues like i am describing.
rcarlson72

Re: TONEX- Cabs not loading until I click VIR?

Postby scottyoun » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:55 am

rcarlson72 wrote:I just installed Tonex MAX last week. As I have been playing around with it I noticed that the sound was kind of thin and lack luster. Once I click the VIR tab all of a sudden the sound is more dynamic and has definition. Defiantly more low and high end. To me it sounds like the cabs are not loading up correctly until I click on the VIR.If I change to another Tone Model I still have the same issue and have to click on the VIR tab to fix it. Not sure if this has been noticed by others. I tried searching but did not find issues like i am describing.

I am also experiencing the same issue. Did you find the solution?
scottyoun

Re: TONEX- Cabs not loading until I click VIR?

Postby rcarlson72 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:54 pm

scottyoun wrote:
rcarlson72 wrote:I just installed Tonex MAX last week. As I have been playing around with it I noticed that the sound was kind of thin and lack luster. Once I click the VIR tab all of a sudden the sound is more dynamic and has definition. Defiantly more low and high end. To me it sounds like the cabs are not loading up correctly until I click on the VIR.If I change to another Tone Model I still have the same issue and have to click on the VIR tab to fix it. Not sure if this has been noticed by others. I tried searching but did not find issues like i am describing.

I am also experiencing the same issue. Did you find the solution?
Unfortunately no. I installed the latest update and still the same thing. Kind of a PITA to have to remember to click the VIR button all the time.
rcarlson72

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling