Cannot get ODS Collection to work or load

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Cannot get ODS Collection to work or load

Postby dbailey1 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:42 am

I purchased the new ODS Dumble collection today, but I can't seem to get it to work in either AmpliTube or Tonex.

I have updated and reauthorized both Amplitube 5 and Tonex inside the IK Product Manager, but when I open Tonex and click on the Signature Collection tab, nothing is there, and it says to Restore Purchases. I do that, but nothing happens I see the "Getting Collections data" message, but it just hangs and does nothing.

I've also tried restoring purchases inside AmpliTube and Custom Shop, but still nothing loads and I'm unable to see or download any of the ODS amps or pedals in any of my IK software.

Need help.
dbailey1

Re: Cannot get ODS Collection to work or load

Postby captship » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 pm

I am having the same issue, have ticket in to support, they are working on my issue which the cause of may be different from yours.

I can access the collection though without restriction in AT5. I sort by date when searching for the tone model, and they are all there. No hiss or anything which indicates the program knows I own them.

The good is they sound great!
captship

Re: Cannot get ODS Collection to work or load

Postby NatSci » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:21 am

Hi all, I'm having exactly the same problem as the OP. I purchased the pedal with Tonex Max + ODS collection included. (Prior to this I had only Tonex SE.) I see my pedal in Amplitube, but I'm not sure I'm seeing any Tonex models in there (don't really know how to tell, tried as captship mentioned in AT5 but no luck.)

In Tonex I only see the one Dumble that comes with Max (I take it), but not the others.

In my IK Product Manager when I click on Tonex it includes CE, SE, Max, and Dumble, so it's all clearly registered.

I've tried restoring and every other manner of strategies I could think of. Maybe I'm missing something entirely, but I'd sure like to get this worked out. Any ideas would be appreciated. (Submitted a ticket but if many others are having this problem, will likely take a while before I hear back.) Thanks!
NatSci

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling