Tonex 1.2.5 issues

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex 1.2.5 issues

Postby bluzdog » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:49 pm

I was interested in the new Signature Dumble pack so I updated Tonex to 1.2.5 to demo it. This created some issues. In librarian mode the middle bar has changed and no longer has a selection for Tone Model, Preset and save, it changed to Tone Net, download and update ( search for Tone Models). The right click on a preset option to import/ export presets no longer works. The current 1.2 manual doesn't reflect these changes.

When I put my Tonex pedal in interface mode, settings->global->operation->interface, and played with the signature pack in demo mode I heard the preset on the pedal along with the preset in the Signature pack through the headphone out on the pedal. The pedal has FW 1.0.9 loaded.

When I went to purchase the Signature pack and entered Jam points, I got a screen that stated " The amount that you inserted exceeds maximum value allowed for this product." I tried several amounts all the way down to $1. Partner packs allow Jam points up to 30%.

Any help moving forward would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rocky
bluzdog

Re: Tonex 1.2.5 issues

Postby bluzdog » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:53 pm

Here's a screen shot:

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/08x8kds3io9znxzklfqdv/Tonex-GUI.JPG?rlkey=tgjleytwcyl7d5aqmeflgredw&dl=0
[/img]
bluzdog

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:33 pm

JamPoints are not valid for promotional/introductory pricing under $/€99. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

Please report technical issues to IK Support if you haven't already done so, so they can assist while you wait for other users to potentially chime in here with suggestions. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bluzdog » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:40 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply Peter.
bluzdog

Postby bluzdog » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:33 pm

The first issue was clearly user error. The middle bar changes based upon ToneNet being active or not. Two out of three ain't bad so far. :D
bluzdog

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:49 pm

bluzdog wrote:...Two out of three ain't bad...

Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Drchopz1001 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:45 am

Same here...
Wanted to try the Dumble Collection as well
Froze on me twice
1st time, Error message said to close and reopen but froze again...
end task again, uninstalled, reinstalled 1.2.4
windows 11
Drchopz1001

Postby RomanPavlik » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:41 am

Peter_IK wrote:JamPoints are not valid for promotional/introductory pricing under $/€99. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

I tried to use my JamPoints on Tonex Max and MixBox at owerall price 109,98€, but it does not work either.
RomanPavlik

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:09 pm

RomanPavlik wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:JamPoints are not valid for promotional/introductory pricing under $/€99. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

I tried to use my JamPoints on Tonex Max and MixBox at owerall price 109,98€, but it does not work either.

Those are both on promo and below the $/€99 threshold so you cannot use JamPoints on them. It is not based on the total of your cart.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling