Custom Shop Not Installing - Windows 10

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop Not Installing - Windows 10

Postby kerr81 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:34 pm

Hi all!

I'm hoping someone may be able to help.
I am trying to install the free custom shop to see if I want to purchase Amplitube 5 (which, I am pretty sure I will!) however, i'm having some issues.

I have downloaded the Product Manager fine but, when I click the "install" button at the side of CS in the manager, it just sits at 0 % complete. I've tried a few different softwares but, all doing the same thing. I've uninstalled and re-installed Product Manager several times but, still doing it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
kerr81

Re: Custom Shop Not Installing - Windows 10

Postby kenthiltz » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:20 am

I am having this issue too! Help!
kenthiltz

Re: Custom Shop Not Installing - Windows 10

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:16 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't already done so and if other users do not chime in with suggestions here.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling