Fender Amps distortion

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Fender Amps distortion

Postby nunobarbosa » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:03 am

Hello, i'm trying to use the amps from Fender collection and i'm getting very annoying digital distortions from the amps alone (no pedals)... anything above volume 5 on the amps would give me a very bad digital distortion. The output is not cliping on the app's right bottom level metter, not even in the DAW mixer, it's just the sound from Amplitube that is distorting. I need to bring the amp knob volume very low if i want them to be clean and it's been impossible to get a clean "loud" sound... i'm using the Amplitube as a VST inside Reason 12, and i'm getting the same results when i use Amplitube as standalone. My interface is a Focusrite Scarlet 2nd gen. THis is happening with other amps too, but it's more evident with the Fender amps, specially the "clean" session ones. The "crunch" one gives a more pleasing and natural breaking up, more similar with the real world, but the "clean" ones are a real mess, with a very unnatural breaking point with digital distortion... Can you help me? Thank you!
nunobarbosa

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling