Reset Tonex to factory shipped settings

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Reset Tonex to factory shipped settings

Postby ldp6452023 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:55 am

OK, so I have searched hi & low for an answer, but can't find one!
Does anyone one know how I can reset my Tonex to the way it came from the factory?

Many thanks if you can help with this.
ldp6452023

Re: Reset Tonex to factory shipped settings

Postby joanesinu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:00 pm

Are we talking about Tonex Pedal or Tonex software?

On Tonex pedal, you can't...

It is an option on the global options for 'Factory Reset' but it doesn't restore the factory captures. It's a bit dissapointing, as I tried to do the same.

Imagine having a lot of paid captures or personal captures, and you want to sell the device.

The pedal factory reset option will only reset the pedal parameters, but not the presets.
joanesinu

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:21 pm

You should be able to use TONEX software to drag the factory presets back to your pedal. If you can't find those please reach out to IK Support for more direct and detailed assistance with that task. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mihalyerno@yahoo.com » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:57 pm

I have to say the opposite, because you can reset the factory presets on the Tonex pedal. Very simply.
As shown in the picture
https://ibb.co/3czqzd2
mihalyerno@yahoo.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling