Amplitube 5 download time?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 download time?

Postby psmit12 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:09 pm

Hey all, new to Amplitube but not IK. I know installs Can be slow, but this is crazy. I have emailed support but no answer yet so coming here.

I’m now over 15 hours trying to install A5. It isn’t my internet or computer specs, because I have a Max Studio M1 Max and the highest residential internet speeds.

Is there nowhere I can see the progress of the installer? I know in the past IK stuff has taken a while - kontakt user from way back - but this seems ridiculous. Any possible fixes other than going back and forth with support for business days at a time?

Thanks!
psmit12

Re: Amplitube 5 download time?

Postby MtlahVela » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:46 pm

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING. Were you able to get it resolved? I've tried reaching out too but I was just led in circles.
MtlahVela

Postby alberto.guallar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:19 am

me too. My internet speed is good, but i dont know what´s happening
alberto.guallar

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:12 pm

MtlahVela wrote:I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING. Were you able to get it resolved? I've tried reaching out too but I was just led in circles.

Please reply to support and let them know their suggestions have not resolved your issue and they will continue to assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling