Update Amplitube 5 to Version 5.7.1

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Update Amplitube 5 to Version 5.7.1

Postby Bigz3dde » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:54 am

I'm unable to Update Amplitube 5 to Version 5.7.1 in the IK Product Manager. Clicking the orange "Update" button on the right does nothing. I'm using an Apple M1 with Ventura 13.4.1 :?:
Bigz3dde

Re: Update Amplitube 5 to Version 5.7.1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:49 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Update Amplitube 5 to Version 5.7.1

Postby Bigz3dde » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:38 am

From IK Support Team

First step worked like a charm

First, please check your Documents > IK Multimedia > IK Product Manager folder. You will see the downloaded product name in a folder, open to view the downloaded installer. Run the installer found here.

If the above step fails to install properly and the same error is given, then please do the following:

1. Visit http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea
2. Login and click on 'My Products'
3. Locate your product by name
4. Click the 'Past Releases' button for that product
5. At the top is the 'Current Release', download this installer for your Mac
6. Run this installer
7. Use the IK Product Manager to authorize.
Bigz3dde

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling