Ipad/Mac plugin (Tonex and Mixbox) compatibility_Logic pro

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Ipad/Mac plugin (Tonex and Mixbox) compatibility_Logic pro

Postby lukemcguigan » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:15 pm

Good afternoon,

I own both Tonex and Mixbox for Mac and iPad. I was working on a project in Logic Pro for Mac with instances of each plugin added. I have a separate query regarding each of the plugins.

Regarding Mixbox, I opened the project in Logic Pro on the iPad and all appeared to be working fine. At a later stage I picked up the project on Mac and noticed that all of the modules had been deleted from the plugin. The plugin was present but all the modules and settings were gone. My understanding was that it was compatible both ways. Is this a bug or a current limitation of the software?

Regarding Tonex, when I open a project on the iPad that was created on Mac, the Tonex plugin is present but greyed out and a warning message states "plugin is not available". The same happens when I open a project on Mac that was created on iPad. I have Tonex Max on both devices. Is the software not cross compatible? Not withstanding the issue stated above regarding mixbox, that plugin still opens on both platforms without the warning obtained with Tonex so I would have expected Tonex to be the same.

Any guidance appreciated.
Luke
lukemcguigan

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling