I want select the right CAB from the software

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

I want select the right CAB from the software

Postby globalstar54 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:14 am

For Tonex pedal users.

As i am messing with the presets right now, I want to choose the correct type of CAB available in Tonex software( tonex MAX) to get to the tone I want.

So in the player page in tonex software, I can go to the cab section to select, plenty of cabs to choose from.

The major issue I have is, when I select the live/interface in global setting> Operation of tonex pedal, the interface mode sounds horrible when played for the same preset, i have live with it for a month since I am mainly using the pedal, just using presets from Tonenet and make some tweaking.

So, when the sound is so Unreal in the interface mode of tonex pedal, how do you actually test out and select the parameters, amp, cab in tonex app?

For those cabs within the tonex pedal, its is easy but limited. I want to try out all available in the software. Thanks
globalstar54

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling