Tonex Pedal doubts not found in the manual

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex Pedal doubts not found in the manual

Postby joanesinu » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:19 pm

Hello,

I received a Tonex Pedal and I want to set it up for live.

1 - I move a lot on stage so sometimes I have no accuracy when pushing the pedal toggle switches. When I select a preset, if I push the switch of that preset again, the tonex goes into bypass and the led starts blinking on green. Is any way to disable this? I mean, if I push a preset button once or 1000 times, I want to stay in that preset, nothing else, no changes. If I push accidentaly a switch twice I'm f-ed because it bypass-es the pedal.

2 - When the manual talks about external switches doesn't mention the difference between latching and momentary switches. I have latching switches available and they work, but you have to push them twice in order to make the action of pushing a external switch. Unusable like this. It has to be a momentary switch right?

3 - Is there any way to have an external latching switch to change between the same 2 preset all the time? Like clean/distor, with the same toggle switch of the external pedal, just like a real amp channel switching.

Thank you in advance.
joanesinu

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling