M2 Mac and Logic: RemoteView?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

M2 Mac and Logic: RemoteView?

Postby dmitch » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:33 pm

I upgraded to an M2 Mac Mini, and now when I use AT5 as a Logic plugin, there is some erratic behavior when I click on the plugin in order to inspect/edit it. First, the plugin window comes up as a very small window that has a power button, a preset menu, and a popup showing "Editor". (That's the same popup that used to show "Editor" and "Controls".) This small window persists for about 2 seconds, and then the normal full Editor window appears.

In this normal Editor window, the view popup now selects between "Controls" and "RemoteView". Selecting "RemoteView" gives the full Editor window.

Does anyone know a way around this anomaly? I don't know anything about a "RemoteView" mode, Google comes up empty. There is something fishy or glitchy here...
AmpliTube 5.7.0 MAX; 2023 Mac Mini M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, macOS 14.1; Logic Pro 10.7.9; Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen.
dmitch

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling