INTERMITTENT DISTORTION TONEX AND AMPLITUBE

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

INTERMITTENT DISTORTION TONEX AND AMPLITUBE

Postby CACOrange07 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:21 pm

I have been dealing with a problem where all of sudden both in ToneX and in Amplitube, I get this buzzy, electronic distortion. I switch the buffer size from one setting to another and it goes away for a short while.
I have used ASIO4ALL and iRig drivers but it happens using both drivers.
I have the Stomp IO iRig as my interface and Windows 11 in a standalone set up.
I worked with support for a while on this, he did try but I think he has washed his hands of this issue.
When it happens I check the computer performance using the Task Manager monitoring readout and both my laptop computers are stable showing no CPU or memory problems. I have used Windows Audio Problem Solver and it shows no issues. So its not the hardware. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and still the problem persists.
I have invested a ton of money in the software and hardware to be able to use this AI technology for live performances. I even bought a new very expensive gaming laptop to try and get a stable enough platform to use it in a live performance setting but I have never had more than a couple days and often less than an hour of playing before I end up with some kind of technical problem.
Its been very frustrating and very expensive experience.
Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone had success in having their AI set up be stable enough to use in a live performance?
CACOrange07

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling