Bug in open project dialog.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bug in open project dialog.

Postby Sharmon123@ » Mon May 15, 2023 3:32 am

When I try to open a project it opens a save dialog box instead. This is a problem. The menu system is awful , it always asks if you want to save the project even if you just saved it as well , this looks amateur level to be honest. The controller menu also doesn't open up needing a second click on the bottom every time. Please fix this.
Sharmon123@

Re: Bug in open project dialog.

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 15, 2023 11:43 pm

AmpliTube prompts you whether you want to save what you currently have open. There is always a project open, by default, and the prompt is so you don't lose your work if you try to open a project and didn't remember to save your current work. That's why it also prompts you when you close AmpliTube. I don't think it is fair to call a feature that makes sure people don't lose work "amateur level" or a bug.

I cannot create your issue with the controller menu, please report that to IK Support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling