Where to download Tonex CS

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Where to download Tonex CS

Postby gwp99 » Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 pm

I had downloaded what I thought was Tonex CS a while ago which had very limited amps available. However, today, I got back to it and I am now getting hiss every 30 seconds or so (demo mode) but my account shows the Full Tonex that needs to be registered.

I have uninstalled and wanted to try the Tonex CS as I really didn't get a chance to try the first round of the product.

But when I click on the FREE box on the site, I just get the IK Manager without the option of installing the CS version.

EDIT
When I click on the box Product under Tonex in the IK Manager, a drop-down area shows I had registered Tonex CS in September.

So is Tonex CS a time-limited restricted version of the full Tonex?

Any help?
gwp99

Re: Where to download Tonex CS

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 07, 2023 6:38 am

TONEX CS can be installed and authorized in your IK Product Manager and is not time limited. You get 20 free Tone Models included and you can download up to 20 User Tone Models from ToneNET. Anything beyond that or that has gear you don't own will cause the sound you hear. The 20 you get free and the 20 you choose to download should not have that hiss.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Where to download Tonex CS

Postby gwp99 » Sun May 07, 2023 2:20 pm

Thanks. After a complete uninstall and reinstall as you suggested all is working without a hiss.
gwp99

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling