Is there no way to open a support ticket to ask a question?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Is there no way to open a support ticket to ask a question?

Postby jcook27 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:41 am

Clicked under Support and got FAQ / Search FAQ. This is useless for my question. Is there a way to open up a ticket to ask someone from the company some questions?
jcook27

Re: Is there no way to open a support ticket to ask a questi

Postby DarkStar » Fri May 05, 2023 10:05 am

Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jcook27 » Fri May 05, 2023 11:26 pm

Contact Support button - okay I will look again.

Yes, I always do a search FAQ. Every product site has something like this and I check the FAQ, don't think I have every found exactly what I am looking for in the FAQs though.
jcook27

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 05, 2023 11:33 pm

When you click the Contact Support on our site, you then choose the category. When you pick something like software or hardware you'll be presented with the FAQ with this across the top of the page:
Before contacting the Support team, please review your product's User Manual or review the FAQs below as there is a chance that your issue has been addressed already and can be quickly resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling