Is there any manual or instructions for amplitube5 8 track

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Is there any manual or instructions for amplitube5 8 track

Postby Vegas101 » Tue May 02, 2023 3:43 pm

help locate some instructions as most of it is basic but I stumble on some things and want to read any instructions on the recorder in amp 5 I have the 8 track versionthanks
Vegas101

Re: Is there any manual or instructions for amplitube5 8 tra

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 02, 2023 8:21 pm

Section 4.1.1 of the AmpliTube 5 User Manual covers the Recorder section.

FAQ about the location of manuals, if you are not aware: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1395
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Vegas101 » Tue May 02, 2023 9:48 pm

thanks so much
Vegas101

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 02, 2023 10:47 pm

No problem! And as for non-manual tips, the main ones I think people get tripped up by are:

- Make sure you enable AmpliTube on each track where you need the AmpliTube gear. Disable it on every track you drag in etc where you wouldn't want AmpliTube's effects to be heard (drums, backing tracks, etc).

- When you want to export, make sure you select the region you want to export properly. In the bar above the first track, make sure the region between the two draggable points (start and end points) is grey. If it is red, they are reversed and you won't export what you expected to.

I mean, both of those are technically in the manual but I think these real-use tips clarify beyond "this is what these things do" that is there. Hope that helps!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Vegas101 » Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 am

not trying to import I want to record my guitar and then play on a second track over it then send it to my drummer so I guess export as audio file so he can hear ideas also when I use say track one all the sound is mono ? and in one speaker not the other ?
Vegas101

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 03, 2023 3:57 pm

Vegas101 wrote:not trying to import I want to record my guitar and then play on a second track over it then send it to my drummer so I guess export as audio file so he can hear ideas also when I use say track one all the sound is mono ? and in one speaker not the other ?

I'm not sure what would cause that, my exports are stereo. I'd suggest checking with IK Support who can take a deeper look and help solve that problem.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling