User TONEX models - transfer between 2 computers

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

User TONEX models - transfer between 2 computers

Postby TeeBee66 » Tue May 02, 2023 1:56 pm

Which is the right way to transfer user made (or TONE.net downloaded) models from my main studio computer to my laptop with second instance of TONEX Max?? (I plain to use laptop for on-the-road editation of content my TONEX pedal)
TeeBee66

Re: User TONEX models - transfer between 2 computers

Postby mattygbass » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:21 pm

Hi, I was wonder how to do the same thing. did you ever figure it out?
mattygbass

Postby deejones » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:28 pm

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Also why can't we import our ToneX presets that we download or make into AT5.
I have Max versions of both and would like to know if I'm just not understanding, or if this is restricted for good reason - or if its just not able to be done at this time.
deejones

Postby bakerja099 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:28 pm

Looks like this thread has little activity. I'm trying to do this as well. Transfer between 2 computers. I found the presets folder in Documents/ikmultimedia/amplitube/presets. But, when I copy them from one computer to the other, I can't seem to find them in amplitube. I verified that the files actually made it to the destination folder but they are not seen by amplitube.
bakerja099

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling