No input in Amplitube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

No input in Amplitube 5

Postby kirch80@gmail.com » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:51 pm

Hey. Bought AT5 max a month ago.
Using Swissonic Audio 1 as audio interface. Didn't get any drivers with it. It's supposed to work with generic asio driver.

I don't get any input, when connecting to AT5. The swissonic is chosen as input (the correct line) and as output. When i launch Cubase 12 it records and find input.

I tried as a desperate manner to install asio4all, and i got input, but it was extremely muddy/laggy after playing a few seconds.

How can I get input without asio4all using the generic asio driver?
kirch80@gmail.com

Re: No input in Amplitube 5

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 02, 2023 8:31 pm

I would suggest switching to another input/output device (maybe just ASIO4ALL), keep those settings and close out. Reopen and choose the generic ASIO 2.0 Windows and the Swissonic as output device first, then choose it for the input device. This sometimes effectively "resets" the AmpliTube audio I/O for some.

If this doesn't help our IK Support team would be able to give deeper technical support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling