Tonex CS only allowing 13 ToneNet profiles after deleting 7

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex CS only allowing 13 ToneNet profiles after deleting 7

Postby fiveblairs » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:55 pm

This may be a user error on my part but I am not sure. I downloaded 20 profiles from ToneNet and later deleted 7 of them. When I attempt to download additional profiles I get a message pop-up that I have exceeded the permitted number of downloads from ToneNet. I can't imagine the intention was to restrict total "downloads" to 20, as opposed to 20 ACTIVE downloaded profiles.

Are the actual number of downloads restricted, not active downloaded profiles???
fiveblairs

Re: Tonex CS only allowing 13 ToneNet profiles after deletin

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:44 pm

Correct, you get 20 total downloads with the free version not a rotating 20.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fiveblairs » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:44 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Correct, you get 20 total downloads with the free version not a rotating 20.

That limitation could be stated more clearly on the comparison page. I would have been more selective in my downloads had I known this, let alone not deleted any of the tone profiles I did download.

So I guess I'm out of luck on the seven that I deleted, right? :roll: :(
fiveblairs

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:52 pm

fiveblairs wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Correct, you get 20 total downloads with the free version not a rotating 20.

That limitation could be stated more clearly on the comparison page. I would have been more selective in my downloads had I known this, let alone not deleted any of the tone profiles I did download.

So I guess I'm out of luck on the seven that I deleted, right? :roll: :(

You can redownload them from ToneNET. No need to eyeroll, the pages state you get 20 downloads. There would be no point to any of the non-free versions if you essentially got unlimited downloads with CS - the others also state with those you get unlimited downloads.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fiveblairs » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:08 am

Thanks Peter. The eyeroll was directed at myself for misunderstanding the limitation.
fiveblairs

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:41 pm

fiveblairs wrote:Thanks Peter. The eyeroll was directed at myself for misunderstanding the limitation.

Sorry I misunderstood you so here's one directed back at me! :roll: :P

But seriously I also let the Product Owner for guitar products know in case he could take a roll through the materials and see if he needs to refine them.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling