Connecting Tonex pdela to pc

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Connecting Tonex pdela to pc

Postby filipe.npt » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:54 pm

Hi there

When I connect my pedal into the computer both profiles over impose each other, ie, both the profile in the pedal and plug in sound at the same time. How do I solve this?

many thanks in advance
filipe.npt

Re: Connecting Tonex pdela to pc

Postby filipe.npt » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:21 am

And an additional problem: for whatever reason I can not use the full Tonex plug in in my DAW (Garage Band), I can only access the free version with limited tone models and no ability to create/ use my presents.

I've registered on Tone net and registered the pedal with IK Multimedia.
filipe.npt

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:56 pm

You also need to make sure you authorize TONEX software in IK Product Manager. I would suggest contacting IK Support for the other issues or if this doesn't resolve your issue. They can provide direct and official tech support to you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby filipe.npt » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:11 pm

@Peter_IK thanks. I have contacted IK support two weeks ago and had no reply. Both pedal and software are registered and authorized in IK Product Manager but I can’t use the full version of the Tonex plugin either standalone or integrated in Amplitube 5. A bit frustrating to be honest.
filipe.npt

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:04 pm

That is not normal to not have a response for that long. Please let me know your ticket number and I'd suggest checking spam/junk for any responses in case they ended up there. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby filipe.npt » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:45 pm

Many thanks. The ticket number is #1228346
filipe.npt

Postby Mr_Crowley94 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:12 pm

filipe.npt wrote:Hi there

When I connect my pedal into the computer both profiles over impose each other, ie, both the profile in the pedal and plug in sound at the same time. How do I solve this?

many thanks in advance

I have the same problem! Do you solve it?
Mr_Crowley94

Postby filipe.npt » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:36 pm

Only when playing the pedal. If I choose to play the plug-in it overimposes. Choose input 1 on the plugin, set the pedal to Live. If your audio interface has direct monitoring control, turn it on.
filipe.npt

Postby Mr_Crowley94 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:14 pm

filipe.npt wrote:Only when playing the pedal. If I choose to play the plug-in it overimposes. Choose input 1 on the plugin, set the pedal to Live. If your audio interface has direct monitoring control, turn it on.

Thank you, but I don't understand. I use the Tonex as an audio interface. I set the pedal on interface mode, because if I put it on live mode, I can't hear the backing tracks or the audio of the pc. The problem is that the sound on interface mode is doubled. I would be grateful if you put a step by step.

Thank you again!
Mr_Crowley94

Postby filipe.npt » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:04 pm

In that case try to set the plugin to input 2 and the pedal to interface. In my case, it didn’t work, I still hear both the pedal and the plugin, only when i set the pedal to live and input 1 I hear just the pedal.
filipe.npt

Postby Marco2073 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:14 am

I think that at the moment it is not possible.
Still waiting a reply to my ticket no #4447298 dated 31.03.2023.
Marco2073

Postby filipe.npt » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:45 am

In my case, It does work in Logic Pro but not in GarageBand or the stand alone plugin which is a bit disappointing as I didn’t want to pay for logic as GarageBand was enough for my needs.
filipe.npt

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling