Amplitube not seeing Mac Headphone port

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube not seeing Mac Headphone port

Postby danroberts2@mac.com » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:36 pm

Hi there, I'm an Amplitube Noob (been using for a couple of weeks). Has been absolutely ace up to now but today can't get any sound out. In the drop-down menu which assigns your Audio Output the Mac's 'External Headphones' output doesn't even show up.

I don't think this is a hardware issue, because I also have a demo version of Bias FX installed and this works fine.

Am on a Mac Mini running 10.14.6. I'm using a Yamaha THR-10 amp as an interface, and it's seeing this input fine. Running a pair of monitor speakers off the headphone port.

Like I say, it's been working great up to now. I tried updating to the very latest software, no joy. Have tried turning it off and on again, no joy. There must be a setting I'm not seeing...

The only option in that drop-down menu is 'Jump Desktop Audio'. JD is some software I use to log into a work machine remotely.

Any help greatly appreciated.
danroberts2@mac.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling