Compatibility ToneX and Apojee Jam

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Compatibility ToneX and Apojee Jam

Postby VincentCrRock » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:50 am

Hi all,
I am experiencing some issues to make working the Tonex free app with the Apogee Jam. I am using a MacBook Pro 13 Retina late 2013 with Mac OSX Big Sur 11.7.1.

I can select the Apogee Jam as input and external speakers as output. Nevertheless the ToneX app neither receives any input from the Jam interface, nor sounds with external speakers (but it does with integrated ones...) It seems to be kind of config with external devices... or a matter of lack of compatibility?

Can anyone help?
Thank you very much in advance
VincentCrRock

Re: Compatibility ToneX and Apojee Jam

Postby jimmyguitar » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:05 am

I am having the same problem, it doesn't recognize the Apogee Jam 96. Very frustrating.
jimmyguitar

Re: Compatibility ToneX and Apojee Jam

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:56 am

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.

Peter_IK, in the Guidelines thread wrote:Please do not post just to confirm a problem, without adding any useful diagnostic details. The best thing to do is report the problem to Technical Support with any details that you can supply. Such posts will very likely be removed without notice.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling