Tonex foot switches

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex foot switches

Postby jfischer518 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:57 pm

I have discovered that the footswitches on the Tonex pedal change the presets on the release of the foot switch instead of the depress. Is there a setting in global or something that will allow me to change when the preset changes? I cant speak for anyone else but I know for me I can time things better if things change when I push the switch instead of the release.
jfischer518

Re: Tonex foot switches

Postby biddi4 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:34 pm

Yes, Go to global settings/Bank Nav/off.
This gives you the change to preset on the "down", but you lose the bank switching.
Handy once you set up a bunch of banks set up. All you do is scroll through the presets to get to deeper banks.
3 or 4 banks is only a couple twists.

Better yet, keep bank nav off, and get a midi foot switcher. Problem solved.
biddi4

Postby jfischer518 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:14 pm

Well that is not exactly a fix for the issue. I guess ill have to hope for a change to come in the form of an update in the future. I will likely get the midi pedal for now.

Thanks for the info
jfischer518

Postby jfischer518 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:15 am

biddi4 wrote:Yes, Go to global settings/Bank Nav/off.
This gives you the change to preset on the "down", but you lose the bank switching.
Handy once you set up a bunch of banks set up. All you do is scroll through the presets to get to deeper banks.
3 or 4 banks is only a couple twists.

Better yet, keep bank nav off, and get a midi foot switcher. Problem solved.

Bought the Mission two button switch and that solved the issues. Happy with that issue now.
jfischer518

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling