Amplitube 5 headphone volume mixing

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 headphone volume mixing

Postby rshackleford224 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:32 am

Hi everyone, I'm admittedly new to recording using a DAW (reaper) and vst plugins. I have everything cooperating nicely for the most part: guitar (stratocaster) -> focusrite 2i2 -> Reaper/Amplitube 5 vst, monitoring sound using headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M50x) plugged in direct to the recording interface. I have a nice volume level that brings out the best tone when simply playing and listening with my headphones. But when I record to Reaper it's much quieter and I can't find a way to boost the volume any more in Amplitube without clipping. The same goes for Reaper. any way I can get the same volume dynamics I'm hearing in my headphones in Amplitube / my DAW? thanks for the help
rshackleford224

Re: Amplitube 5 headphone volume mixing

Postby spantini » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:50 am

Maybe something in the Focusrite 2i2's Control Software. Is there a DAW volume?
spantini

Postby rshackleford224 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:37 am

yeah long story short it was me just needing more exposure to amplitube and reaper in general. I just needed to spend more time with it. It did end up being the DAW volume. now it's so loud I have to try and balance it out haha. thanks and sorry for the very late reply.
rshackleford224

Postby spantini » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:46 pm

Dig it 8-)
spantini

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling